- CEO Global Trust Group and Senior Consultant
Ed specialises in trusts, trust administration, foundations, hybrid structures, private funds and other tax efficiency solutions and he delivers wealth planning structuring advice to high net worth individuals as well as accountants, lawyers, fiduciaries, trust companies and other professional service providers across the world.
Ed brings to the firm over 25+ years of professional trust and fiduciary experience, gained by working and living in more than a dozen financial services jurisdictions, and he also serves as CEO of Offshore Consulting Services Limited (Isle of Man, USA, Bahamas) a wealth planning advisory firm. Ed’s previous positions include being a Managing Director with T&F Tax and Finance Group (Dubai), Head of Trust Services for the Amicorp Group (B.V.I., Curacao, Singapore, New Zealand, Switzerland and various others); Managing Director with the Intertrust Group ( B.V.I., Anguilla) Managing Director with the Trident Trust Group (USVI, Barbados, Nevis) Managing Director of Rogers Services Limited (Isle of Man) and he has also worked as a wealth planning consultant in Mauritius and Hong Kong. Ed’s professional qualifications include being an Associate Member of the Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT), an Associate Member of the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators (ICSA) and a Member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP).
- Trusts and trust administration;
- Foundations and hybrid entities;
- Onshore & offshore solutions for tax efficiency and/or asset protection;
- Tax and wealth planning for corporate & private clients;
- FATCA and CRS reporting;
- Private funds and alternative investment options;
- Litigation and legal support;
- Structuring advice for financial service providers across the world.