- Global CFO
- Member board of directors
Adrian J Compton
Adrian is the firm’s Business Manager of the firm and sits on the board of directors. Adrian is also an adviser to the firm in its USA and BVI operations. Adrian has over twenty-five years’ experience in accounting and finance internationally.
Adrian commenced his career with the chartered accounting firm, KPMG. Adrian then moved into the banking and finance industry gaining significant transactional experience working for National Australia Bank (NAB) in credit, project finance and structured finance both domestically and internationally in New York. After leaving NAB, Adrian joined the global credit rating agency Standard & Poor’s (S&P) in its global structured finance area also based in New York. Adrian held the position of a lead analyst at S&P in both structured bonds and equities. Adrian’s analytical research was widely published in United States and he was also regularly interviewed by the US financial media.
Adrian also recently worked in a senior funding position at Queensland Treasury Corporation in Australia. Adrian has previously held positions on the board of directors for Petsworld (Australia), Colmslie Plaza Shopping Centre (Brisbane, Australia) and Dampier Finance Limited. Adrian is a member of the Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand, and gained an undergraduate degree in accounting from Charles Sturt University and a Masters in Finance from the University of Technology, Sydney.
- Adviser to the firm in its USA, UAE, Australian, European and BVI operations;
- International finance, banking and former S&P analyst (NY);
- International accounting and treasury;
- Commercialisation of IP – medical technology- biotech-media-film;
- Fund investment, administration and structure;
- Litigation and legal support;
- Structured, project and corporate finance;
- Family business and private clients.